- Bondi, Sydney’s world-famous beachside region, known for its superb climate, spectacular beauty, relaxed lifestyle and friendly people, is just minutes by public transport from Sydney’s city centre.
- SELC provides students with a safe and cosmopolitan living environment that boasts stunning beachside architecture and an exciting restaurant quarter featuring cafes and bars to suit every taste and budget while sandy beaches, big, open parks and coastal walks are all just minutes from the school.
SELC is centrally located in a secure commercial hub in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, one of the city’s most popular and attractive areas.
- Supermarkets and department stores
- Cinema and entertainment complex
- International food courts
- Gyms and Fitness Centres
- Minutes from shopping, restaurants & cafés
- Australian and International fashion shops
- Pedestrian shopping mall & weekly street market
- 4 minutes’ walk to trains and buses
- 10 minutes by bus to Bondi Beach
- 10 minutes by train to the city centre
- Close to major universities
SELC offers a pleasant, spacious learning environment with modern, comfortable facilities.
- 23 classrooms, most with natural light
- State-of-the-art, student-operated café
- Information notice boards (accommodation, work, social activities)
- Free wireless internet access
- Table tennis
- Cold drinks machines
- Large outdoor balcony with panoramic bay view
- Computer lounge with many desktop computers available
- Library: books, test/grammar practice materials and DVDs to borrow
- Magazines and newspapers to read with librarian on duty to help and advise