1. Have you decided on the course you want to study?
2. Have you checked the SELC Fees & Term Dates?
3. Do you know what kind of visa you need? (Please read these requirements below.)
4. Have you read the SELC Conditions of Enrolment?
5. Decide how you want to enrol:
What kind of study are you planning to do?
If you plan to study more than 12 weeks, then you must apply for a Student Visa
People aged 18-30 from some countries, staying less than 12 months, can apply for a Working Holiday Visa
If you plan to study for less than 3 months, then you can apply for a Visitor Visa